Sunday, January 11, 2009

Manual read and now I wait...

Greetings & Salutations My Friends!

Now that I've finished reading the manual, which I have to say was impressively written... very precise and to the point (seems to be the theme with Kundalini Reiki as a whole) I'm just sitting here anxiously waiting for the attunement to begin. My dear Alice has said that she'll be sending in about 15 minutes and I can practically feel my body beginning to vibrate in anticipation. As I am someone who believes in the composite working of our bodies inside and out, I can just imagine the pattern synapses in my brain down to the energy center of my body is going "HOLY CRAP! What is THAT?!" as it sees that tremendous working energy coming my directions.

Alright so you'll find I use some interesting metaphors, but ah well it's just part of what makes me, me. So I'm off now. By the time I next post to this blog it will be attuned to Kundalini Reiki Level 1

PLL! - Dave

No comments: