Sunday, January 11, 2009

Greetings & Salutations

Greetings & Salutations My Friends!

To those of you just joining my journey I wish you welcome! Though I am sure this will be expanded upon much later, what you are viewing now is where I sit and begin my journey through the Reiki experience. Through a series of fortunate events, I now have the joy and pleasure of beginning my Kundalini Reiki attunements with Alice. If the last day or so is any sample of what is to come my journey into Reiki (again... which will be explained later) then I could not have possibly found a more fantastic mentor for my journey.

With all of that said the manual for my first attunement is anxiously awaiting my eyes, so until next time my friends... go in peace, and may love, light and peace delight, dwell with & bless you until we meet again.

No comments: