Sunday, January 11, 2009

Post Attunement & First Email Post?

Well... a few quick things before I forget –

First, if you would like to subscribe to my blog here feel free to do so here - http://feeds.feedburner.com/MrSpiritsReikiJourney – it’s that easy!

Second, I hope this works... trying to post via email through blogger. Let’s hope it does work!

Now let’s get to the nitty gritty and what you are likely anxiously awaiting...

Okay even though I’m having a little bit of trouble typing for a few seconds here, I’ve just gotten up and am somewhere between utterly speechless and spilling with thoughts so fast I can’t possibly type fast enough. So let’s start from the very beginning. In order to make this a bit less chaotic sounding I’ll go through a step by step of all that just happened.

1. The first thing I did was follow the instructions Alice had sent on how to call the attunement. Laying down on my bed with a strange moment of quiet in my room, with the door closed and everything, including my brain, turned off, and willing myself to be absolutely open to whatever may happen.

2. The very first sensation that I felt was a bit surprising. My left hand felt like someone had grabbed it with quite a good grip and squeezed. Almost instantly the pressure was released and was replaced by a strong tingling sensation inside and out and a spreading heat that matched a heat and tingling in the right hand that started just about then. For a few minutes this heat and tingling went on...

3. After I’d laid there and just enjoyed the energy sensation I started feeling what felt like liquid heat from the inside out spreading through my feet. The best way I can describe it is that it felt like I was dipping my feet, toes first, into a vat of a think, warm liquid gel that permeated through my skin. Even though I could still feel it in my hands the sensation in my feet slowly grew and expanded up my feet, through my ankles and once it passed my ankles quite rapidly up my legs and all the way through to my hips. For a short bit the radiating heat seemed to flux in short waves before everything settled down just a bit.

4. The only way I can describe the next step is that all the liquid heat that had been through my hands and lower body suddenly started shifting through my bones and stopped in a ball in my stomach/solar plexus area. It only stayed there for a few moments and (yes, you can call me insane if you want) I could feel this ball move up my spine and spread back out again through my neck and head.

5. It was only a few moments this stayed here and the heat just faded a bit, there was a bit more tingling in my hands and feet and shortly even that died down.

I laid there for a few more minutes and had this strong sensation of “it is done.” Just a small bit longer I stayed laying there and I got up. Though I still have a ton to think about, that’s the basic start. I am impressed and feel so relaxed, comfortable and even though there is drama going around me I’m just so centered.

As a final note, hoping for a moment that my mentor is reading this, thank you SO SO SO much. I know now if I didn’t before that there are no such things as coincidence, and I am happy with everything that made meeting you possible. To my readers my mentor’s blog is the one linked on the blog (soon as I can figure out how to do that.)

- David

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I came across your blog thru "Reiki Awakening" and I am just now starting my experience with Reiki and it's wonderful journey that it has begun for me. Thank you for sharing your experience! I'm trying to find out what I should do next now =)
Thank goodness I caught your blog in the beginnings! I'm going in order of post date and am excited to read the rest!
Peace, Love, and Light to you!!